Animal Shelters

posted over 8 years ago by caitria Labels: needs
This update is over 30 days old.

Tracy and Holly Porter told News 9 they have 60 acres with barns and pipe fencing just north of Seminole. Anyone needs somewhere to keep their cows and horses, call the Porters at (405)-777-6570 or (405)-921-0204.

@okcpets: OKC Animal Welfare will accept animals from the affected areas of Moore & will coordinate w/ Moore Animal Shelter as needed. 2811 Southeast 29th Street Oklahoma City, OK 73129 (405) 297-3100‎

If any horses have been left homeless - or injured - in Oklahoma & have nowhere else to go, call number below. They will take in all that we can & we will fix those that need fixing......Jim Gath - Tierra Madre Horse Sanctuary - Cave Creek, AZ - 480.747.1070


  • Any of the places offering care for animals need extra hands? I'm in Wi but will gladly drive down to help if it is needed. Thanks and God bless.

    Stefay "(over 8 years ago)"
  • Thank you Stefay! I would call the numbers listed above to see if they need an extra hand. Otherwise, if you list your volunteer skill as animal care local organizers can reach out directly once they're on their feet.

    caitria "(over 8 years ago)"
  • <3 Prayers with you and the animals.

    sheila.cloudcroft "(over 8 years ago)"
  • My name is Amanda. I am in Guthrie. I have a background in veterinary medicine. I was a tech for 2 years. I can assist in all areas. I have experience with restraint, surgery assistance, medicine and vaccine administration, bathing etc. I have experience with small animals and exotics. especially birds and reptiles. Please call me for help. I can even foster. I own my own house. I have a reptile room and a room for my birds. I will help any way I can. 479-522-0519 My thoughts and prayers are with all in Moore.

    amandaa "(over 8 years ago)"
  • Benchmark Animal Hospital is offering shelter and medical attention to animals affected by the tornado. They welcome you to call or drop off animals to be treated or evaluated. They can be reached at 405-547-8381.

    george "(over 8 years ago)"
  • I have 10 acres here in Okmulgee Oklahoma. If anyone needs boarding for horses I will take a few in. Someone will have to transport them. Call 918-759-3276

    shannan.burrell.9 "(over 8 years ago)"
  • Do you have needs for dog and cat food?

    americadudley "(over 8 years ago)"
  • We have pasture space and a few stalls available for horses that need a place. We can also transport them to our farm if needed. Located east of Guthrie. Call 405-282-1911 (leave message if no answer) or email Meghan

    MeghanT "(over 8 years ago)"
Post a new comment

News by topic

Other recent news